Welcome to Optimal Health Mama

Thanks for cruising by and becoming part of my personal revolution of self-love, health, and hilarity!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

I am having such an amazing, positive energy filled day!  Must be all of that raw food hahahaha ;0)

My good friend (my fellow crossfitters know her as Tara D.) and I had a the most amazing brainstorm this morning during one of our twelve phone calls that occur throughout the day.
 
Tara and I are throwing around the idea of co-writing a blog that explores crossfit, diet (paleo v.s raw), body image, our personal journeys, emotional things that come up, and accomplishments.  I feel like she and I are on the perfect page to do this together.  I will continue to incorporate a lot of the things I have been talking about this blog, but onto another, more beautifully formatted blog (with the help of Tara's tech savy fiance who does not realize he is being roped into this project).  Plus, when I go back to school, there will be two people churning out blogs so I won't bitch out on you guys for weeks at a time.

For those of you who don't know Tara, you will LOVE her just as much as I do.  She is funny, real, and one of the most positive people I know.  Tara is how I have stayed married so long.  My husband doesn't have to hear all of my neurotic bits, crossfit talks, or body image breakdowns nearly as much with Tara around.  It makes for a much happier marriage. Every married woman needs a Tara. 

My brain is flying away with ideas today on how we are going to make this leap. Can't wait to hear your thoughts/ideas/what you would like to get from this potential blog.  All feedback is welcome, either on this page or on facebook. 

xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment