Welcome to Optimal Health Mama

Thanks for cruising by and becoming part of my personal revolution of self-love, health, and hilarity!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

31 and Havin' Fun

Wow.  I am 31 years old today. 

Lucky for me, I embrace aging.  I have met way too many sexy 40-somethings to be afraid. 

I love it actually because I honestly feel that each year I get better.  Each year I improve.  A LOT.  I am WAY less annoying than I was in my teens and 20's and really have gotten my shit together.  I have an amazing husband, beautiful children, and a career path that I am more than passionate about.  I have decided where I want to go, who I want to spend my time/life with, and have an amazing family and support system who are with me along the way.  I have become more spiritual, more healthy, and more happy with age.  And the best part is:  I'M ONLY 31!!!

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!  I love each and every one of you and am so thankful for all of the fun and positivity you have brought and still bring to my life.  Not every day is sparkles and rainbows, but with friends and family like you, its pretty damn close. Lots of love to each of you and know you are always in my heart no matter how long its been!  Each person I have encountered has made my life special and added a sparkle that wasn't there before.  Some of you have even helped me bedazzle life turds!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment