Welcome to Optimal Health Mama

Thanks for cruising by and becoming part of my personal revolution of self-love, health, and hilarity!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 1 Paleo Style

Nate did it!!! He turned down my mom's spaghetti and garlic bread!!!!  Go Nate!!!  I couldn't be more proud!

Here is what Nate's eating day looked like:
breakfast: coffee
lunch: raw Asian cole slaw and beef and pork
dinner: 2 grapefruit

manorexic much? 
But in his defense, he was running late this morning and didn't grab his planned breakfast of a Lara Bar and an apple.  I also have school tonight, so nobody really had dinner except the girls.

Here is my Day:
breakfast- smoothie with 1 grapefruit, 1 blood orange, squeeze of lemon juice, 4 oz water, 1 cup dandelion greens
lunch- Sun Warrior Protein shake (2 scoops of powder) in 8oz almond milk, blended with 3 frozen bananas, 1 tsp maca powder, 1 tbspn raw cacao, 2 tbsp gogi berries
Lara bar

dinner:  another Lara Bar
I would have normally tried to have some kind of salad for dinner, but class nights are a little insane. 

Enjoy and hopefully Kate Moss (Nate) will eat more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment