Welcome to Optimal Health Mama

Thanks for cruising by and becoming part of my personal revolution of self-love, health, and hilarity!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Dream Team

I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for.  I don't think a thousand blog entries could come close to covering the awesomeness of the Dream Team I have collected over the years.  I have friends who challenge me, who make me laugh, who support me.  They truly love me, and not just the surface me.  They love the psycho, nitty gritty Jane that not everyone sees.  They get me.  And they have the innate ability to call or text exactly as I'm thinking about them.    They are pretty much the Dionne Warwicks of friends.   They know what they need to say to me in times of crisis.  They know that I call sequins "big round glitters."  They understand my psychotic obsession with wellness.  They tell me I am beautiful, smart and call me a MILF on a regular basis.  They tell me to knock it off when I need to be told.  They make fun of me mercilessly and I love it. 

I guess this is kind of a love letter to my friends.  Our meeting and spending this life together was no accident.  I am so blessed to have each and every one of you.  Thank you for sharing yourselves with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment