Welcome to Optimal Health Mama

Thanks for cruising by and becoming part of my personal revolution of self-love, health, and hilarity!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

For anyone with Sinus problems

Whenever I eat something that has corn in it, I end up waking up the next morning with a horrible sinus headache.  So yesterday, like a dumb ass, I ate some tortilla chips.  I'm pretty sure after this morning's pain, that will never happen again. 

Anyway.  I have known about the healing properties of capsaicin, a substance found in cayenne peppers, that helps clear the sinuses passages.  I have previously recommended a mix of fresh lemon juice, cayenne, warm water, and stevia/ honey for sinus problems.  Now I have found the most amazing product EVER. 

Sinus Buster.  This shit works. I was walking around miserable and in pain today.  So much so, that I went to Rite Aid to get Advil Cold and Sinus or ANYTHING that would make the pain stop.  I ABHOR taking any over the counter/ non-herbal medicines, but I was desperate.  I noticed this little beauty as I was scanning the sinus products.  is homeopathic with no drug interactions.  Score.  Grabbed it (along with the advil because I am such a skeptic), got in the car, snorted it, and BAM.  My horrible sinus headache was GONE.  Like mother f'in magic.  I couldn't believe it.  My head and nasal passages cleared and have stayed clear.  I feel 100% better. 

So, for any of you with sinus problems, I would HIGHLY recommend this product.  I am still in shock at how well it works. 

If you have ever had any surgeries on your sinuses or have any pepper/capsaicin allgergies, don't take my word for it, talk to your doctor first.  But for the regular Joe's, give it a go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment