Welcome to Optimal Health Mama

Thanks for cruising by and becoming part of my personal revolution of self-love, health, and hilarity!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

When I See People Kicking Ass

There is nothing I love more than to see people kicking ass.  Doing things they never thought they could do.  Breaking boundaries within themselves.  Creating goals and crushing them.  Moving away from the life they do not want and moving towards the life they deserve.  Whether it is in therapy or in the gym, I am surrounded by inspiration.  Inspiration that even on my worst days keeps me seeing the positivity, resilience, and beauty of the human spirit.  So thank you to my grad school friends, my work out buddies, my friends, and my family.  Keep kicking ass.  Because in doing so, you are setting examples for me and all the other people in your life to do the same. 

xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment