Welcome to Optimal Health Mama

Thanks for cruising by and becoming part of my personal revolution of self-love, health, and hilarity!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Grattitude Monday

Today I am grateful for my friends and penises.

I had the most amazing weekend spending time with my lovies.  There is nothing better than getting to cut loose and spend time with positive people who make you laugh and feel amazing after a LONG ass semester.  It felt great to get dressed up, do some dancing, and act like a wild asshole at Tara's bachelorette party.  I brought penis whistles and straws which provided a lot of entertainment.  I never want to imagine a world where this type of phallic fun does not exist.  I really want to start carrying penis straws everywhere. 

On Sunday, I walked in the door from the gym and got a phone call from my friend inviting me to a Fellatio 101 class at her house.  Game on.  I love talking about sex. I'm pretty sure if you have had one conversation with me, you are already well aware of that fact.  Needless to say it was a blast.  All of the girls (and our amazing gay friend) laughed, shared, and learned.  I was thankful to have a male perspective so we could check in, ask questions, and get feedback from someone sporting a dick.  I'm pretty sure we all have a few new spicy tips and toys that all of our partners/random strangers will be thankful for.  We had so much fun that we decided to do a Kink class next. Bow chica wow wow. 

I bonded with my friends over penises and bonded with friends with penises for the entire weekend.  It really doesn't get any better than that!

xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment