Welcome to Optimal Health Mama

Thanks for cruising by and becoming part of my personal revolution of self-love, health, and hilarity!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Limitations+ doubt = bullshit

One of my best friends totally inspired me today.  She told me that instead of making resolutions this year, she is not going to set limitations for herself.

I love this.  In fact, I'm obsessed with it's simplistic brilliance. How many times do we get wrapped up in shoulds, woulds, cant's and wont's?  Resolutions often have undertones of negativity that just don't serve us.  Instead of thinking in these terms, it seems to be much more productive to focus our energy on believing in ourselves, believing in our capabilities, shutting down those doubting voices in our heads, and live without fear of failure.

Repeat after me:  I will not set limitations for myself.

I am choosing to cop my friend's style this year and live without limits.  I am going to truly believe in myself, in the universe, and in the wonderful people in my life and know that they will take me where I need to go at the pace that I am meant to be going.  I am going to manifest all of the beautiful things I can for myself and the incredible people in my life. Most importantly, instead of focusing on fears and anxiety, I am going to shift my thoughts to fearlessness and positivity.   I will work hard to get all of the things I want out of my life that I have either consciously or unconsciously have been afraid to see come to fruition.  

2012 is going to be the year of NO LIMITS! 

xoxo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment