Welcome to Optimal Health Mama

Thanks for cruising by and becoming part of my personal revolution of self-love, health, and hilarity!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Agave Kettle Corn

When fall hits, there are certain delicious flavors that even the most health conscious, allergy ridden person should not be without.  One of my favs is kettle corn.  Since I can't have cane sugar, I have had to improvise and came up with the most amazing little treat. 

I pop fresh popped pop corn in coconut oil
When it finished popping, I sprinkled it with cinnamon, nutmeg, and himalayan salt
Then I drizzled Agave nectar on top, stirred it to coat the popcorn, and BOOM!  A delicious treat that is filled with fiber and satisfies the sweet and salty beast in all of us. 

After my my run today, it totally hit the carby spot!
xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment